10. Nokia Lamborghini 8800 Sirocco: Price is not publishedThis Lamborghini 8800 Sirocco cell phone has 3 bands GSM coverage so that it can be used in 5 continents. It’s just like usual mobile phone that it has internal memory, TFT display color and the camera. This cell phone is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire coated glass. I guess the things that made it expensive is the Lamborghini tag attached to this phone. It has a wallpapers, screensaver and ringtones and documentary video about Lamborghini.
9. Gold Edition Nokia 8800: $2,700This cell phone is just like standard of Nokia 8800. Just the outlook casing of the cell phone is encased with gold. This casing will capture attention from the people around of course. It’s has a standard of a smart phone. Such as 62,000 color TFT (208 x 208) display screen along with a SVGA .5 MP camera. MMS, SMS, USB, Java, WAP, Infrared, Bluetooth and Edge connectivity are present. Other standard features like FM Radio, Mp3 Player, 64 polyphonic and Video Recording are also present.
8. Motorola V220 Special Edition: $51,800This luxury cell phone is coming from Motorola cell phone producer. THe Motorolla Special v220 edition. It’s tagged for $51,800 and was designed by Peter Aloisson, Austrian designer. It’s pretty much feminine in looks. All features are standard except that this cell phone is studded with 1200 diamonds on the front panel as well as 18 carat gold is laid in the keyboard.
7. Vertu Diamond: $88,000Vertu diamond cell phone is featuring tiny diamond dotted all over the body and the keypad that carries eight carat of diamond. The body is created from finest platinum and underpinned with ruby bearings. It’s also equipped with similar ceramic originally intended for space shuttle. You have to provide $88,000 to own this cell phone. 200 cell phones of this model have sold worldwide.
6. iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400Another design of Peter Aloisson. The name is coming from the princess shaped diamond cut that studded all over the casing. 138 diamonds out of 318 shaped in this style. The others is shaped in brilliant-cut pattern. This cell phone totally use 17.75 carats of diamonds and 18 Carats of white gold. This version of iPhone are sold for $176,400.
5. VIPN Black Diamond Smartphone: $300,000The body of this cell phone is made from titan and polycarbonate and spots a cutting edge mirror that finish cladding, adorned with diamonds. It’s designed by Jaren Goh. The cell phone itself is using an intel 400 Mhz processor, 4 mega pixel with 256 TFT screen. This cell phone was designed by Jaren Goh.
4. Vertu Signature Cobra: $310,000This cell phone is produced by Boucheron, a French jeweler. Vertu Cobra phone is a limited edition cell phone that so far only 8 ever made. this cell phone is featuring ne carat round diamond, two carat pear cut diamond, two emerald eyes and 439 rubies that used to give a cobra look of the phone. Totally this cell phone is using 21 carats of diamond and rubies.
3. Diamond Crypto Smartphone: $1.3 millionThis cell phone is produced by JSC Ancort that originally designed by luxury accecories designer Peter Aloisson. This expensive smart phone is encased with a platinum base and has 50 diamonds and 8 of them is a rare blue diamonds. The navigation key and the Ancort logo are of 18 Carat of rose gold. This cell phone was built on Windows CE.
2. GoldVish Le Million: $1.3 millionGoldvish LeMillion is designed by Emmanuel Gueit. The uniquness of this cell phone is certified by Guinness World Records in 2008. The cell phones use a VVS1 (only microscopically flawed) diamonds with 18 Carat of white gold. The features of the cell phone is pretty standard with 2 GB storage, FM radio, digital camera, MP3 playback and bluetooth are the internal features of the cell phone. This cell phone just available by individual order.
1. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme: $3.2 millionThis luxury gadgets is coming from the designer Stuart Hughes. It’s the world’s most expensive cell phone unveiled in 2009. Goldstriker iPhone is encrusted with 271 grams of 22 carat pure solid gold. More than 200 diamonds added on the cell phone. Apple logo on the back features 53 gems and home button is covered with a single 7.1 carat diamond. The iPhone 3GS Supreme decorated as well in a chest carved from granite and Kashmir gold along with a lining made from top Nubuck grain leather.
So do you want to own one of those most expensive cell phones in the world?